Spices, herbs and oils in Ayurveda therapy (APH.i)
3. The Rosenberg Academy may revoke the user's authorisation at any time without stating reasons and prohibit the user from using the platform in the future. The user undertakes to keep the access data secret and neither to pass it on to third parties nor to make it accessible to third parties in any other way.
4. The user acknowledges that trademark rights, copyrights and rights of use as well as any intellectual property rights in connection with the data and image material provided as well as all texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations, videos, trademarks, brands and the like used remain with the Rosenberg Academy or the respective author and the user is only granted the right, which may be revoked at any time, to use the data and image material provided exclusively for training and learning purposes. The use or provision of such material does not constitute the granting of a licence to use the intellectual property of the Rosenberg Academy or third parties.
5. The purpose of the internal area is to provide information about and/or products to persons authorised to use them and to train the user in connection with information about Rosenberg Academy products and their interrelationships. For this reason, the user acknowledges that this information will be used exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes. In particular, the user undertakes to carry out any knowledge quizzes, quizzes or other interactive forms of training provided exclusively by himself/herself.
7. The information provided by the online platform as well as the access data are subject to confidentiality and may not be disclosed to third parties or made available to them - even temporarily. The user undertakes to protect the aforementioned information and in particular the access data from access by third parties to the best possible extent. The use of the data and image material made available to customers is only permitted if and to the extent that it has been expressly released for this purpose.
8. 8. The user must ensure that the technical requirements for using the offer are met at his own expense and risk. The user undertakes to use up-to-date virus software and to activate the corresponding firewall and to do or refrain from doing everything to ensure that the platform is not infected with viruses or other harmful programmes (malware).
9. 9. The user is obliged to use the online platform appropriately. The creation, use or storage of content that is offensive, insulting, threatening, obscene, racist, contemptuous of humanity or religion or otherwise contrary to morality, basic democratic values or legal provisions is prohibited, as is referring to such content by means of links or other internet addresses. In particular, the copyrights, trademark rights and other protective rights of third parties must be respected.
10. 10. In the event of any legal disputes in connection with the content and use of the internal area, German law shall apply exclusively and the court with subject-matter jurisdiction for the Rosenberg Academy shall be agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction.
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
The eLearning server of the Rosenberg Academy processes the data entered by the users or which automatically accrue with the use from the time of registration as a user. In the following, we provide information on the type and scope of the collection of personal data and on the manner of its further processing.
The Rosenberg Academy operates a learning management system (LMS). The LMS collects and processes personal data. This data is used to carry out the teaching-learning processes supported by the LMS. The individualisation and transparency of teaching-learning interactions are of great importance in didactic processes. They enable the individual learning processes of each participant to be supported and assessed. Digitally supported teaching-learning processes therefore necessarily produce individual data that can be viewed by course instructors and administration. This includes:
1. Data entered during registration (e.g. user profile).
2. Data retrieved with authentication. Authentication takes place with the login via password and user name. As part of this authentication, data is retrieved that users have already provided. The server or the employee(s) responsible for the Digital Education offer of the Rosenberg Academy retrieves the following data: Name, first name, email address.
3. Data that accrue with the use of the e-learning platform, e.g. time of access to the teaching offer. These data are stored in a database protokolliert und so lange bereitgehalten, wie sie für die Nutzung der e-learning Plattform notwendig sind.
4. Data generated by user activities within the courses of the LMS. The scope and type of the logged data depend on the design of the individual teaching offer. For example, the following are logged: Type and time of solution of set tasks, completed learning content, knowledge and competence tests carried out, contributions to forums and participation in workshops. In the case of surveys that are not explicitly marked as "anonymous", the survey results can be assigned to the user.
This data is accessible to the administration of the LMS, partly to the user himself and partly to the persons responsible for the respective course. They are used exclusively for the administration and use of the LMS. The statistical evaluation of the data records for the optimization of the LMS and its contents is reserved.
The user may object to the storage and/or processing of his/her data at any time. His/her data will then be deleted immediately and use of the online platform is then no longer possible. Contributions published by users in the LMS in forums, wikis, chats, blogs, journals etc. are excluded from deletion. Files provided by the users themselves remain available until the deletion of the respective course.
Birstein, 18 March 2020